Amazon Prime Day is almost here, and if you’re serious about finding the best deals, admittedly you’ll probably refrain from shopping this weekend and see what Amazon has to offer (like big discounts on its own devices). In two days, at 9PM ET on July 10th, the mammoth online retailer will begin launching hundreds of thousands of new deals every five minutes or so. Of course, we’ll be sure to bring you the best of what’s worth buying, so make sure to check back (and sign up for a free Prime trial if you haven’t already).
But maybe you don’t care about Prime Day — or you do, but you’re impatient. Below are ten deals worth checking out, including a few featured last week that are ending soon.
- Until 11:59PM ET tonight, save $50 on the Nest Learning Thermostat at B&H and eBay, bringing the price down to $199.
- Until end of day today, shop HP’s Fourth of July sale to save up to $500 on select laptops and desktops.
- Until July 9th (Sunday), save up to 43 percent on select Lenovo laptops. Lenovo is also offering a 15 percent discount off the entire purchase for Active Military, Reservists, Veterans, and immediate family members.
- Until July 10th, shop the Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale with discounts on PC hardware and Xbox titles.
- Reminder that until July 11th, you can still take advantage of Amazon’s Prime Day lead-up deals, including four months of Amazon Music Unlimited with access to tens of millions of songs for just $0.99. (And although we usually don’t cover refurbished deals, if you’re looking to grab an Echo to take advantage of Alexa-only deals, you can get $75 off a certified refurbished Echo, sold and shipped by Amazon, today only.)
Other notable deals
- You can still buy a Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus with Samsung Financing or outright purchase at full retail price and receive a $200 gift card (terms apply, which are listed at the bottom of the above link). This deal ends July 15th.
- Best Buy has the Google Chromecast and Insignia Multidirectional HDTV Antenna Package for $20 off (now $39.99). Stay tuned for another (very good) Chromecast deal we’ll be adding in tomorrow.
- Amazon just marked down the Vizio SB3830-D0 38-inch Smartcast Sound Bar to $109.99 (for Prime members), the lowest price we’ve seen on it.
- Samsung is running a bunch of TV deals for a limited time, with several ending tonight like the 55-inch Class Q7F QLED 4K TV, which is $800 off (now $1,999). You can also trade in your old TV to get $200 off.
- The Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard (fully programmable with 10 key rollover) just dropped to $44.99 on Amazon. If you’re looking for more gaming deals, our friends at Polygon rounded up the week’s best.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.
Thank you for your visit to this page Best pre-Amazon Prime Day deals include Google Chromecast discounts and more tech sales. I hope this article can provide benefits to you.