DJ Earworm’s annual tradition of cramming all of the year’s biggest pop songs into one undeniably catchy mashup continues with United States of Pop 2016, which just debuted on YouTube. The video, which clocks in at just under four minutes, features no fewer than 25 song samples.
If you’re interesting in the song list, here’s everything that’s featured in the new mix:
- Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
- Calvin Harris and Rihanna – This Is What You Came For
- D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty – Broccoli
- Desiigner – Panda
- DJ Snake and Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You
- DNCE – Cake By The Ocean
- Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla – One Dance
- Fifth Harmony and Ty Dolla $ign – Work From Home
- Flo Rida – My House
- Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling!
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years
- Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber and MØ – Cold Water
- Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
- Rae Sremmurd – Black Beatles
- Rihanna – Needed Me
- Rihanna and Drake – Work
- Sia – Cheap Thrills
- The Chainsmokers and Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey – Closer
- The Weeknd and Daft Punk – Starboy
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
- Twenty One Pilots – Heathens
- Twenty One Pilots – Ride
- Zayn – Pillowtalk
What you’ll notice right out of the gate is that there’s all kind of Twenty One Pilots in this year’s mashup, and that’s because the band had a ridiculously successful year. The Chainsmokers and Rihanna are also featured multiple times throughout the course of the mix.
Earworm has been doing these year-end mashups since 2008, and it’s become a bit of a tradition to relive the year’s most popular songs via his all-encompassing mixes, so sit back and relive 2016 in under four minutes.
Thank for your visiting in this post DJ Earworm 2016: 25-Song Pop Mix Covers 2016’s Biggest Hits. We wish this post can help you … 🙂