Everyday, We are experiencing some common troubles in Windows PC. We know how to deal with most of them. But, The problem that we don’t like to deal with is blue screen of death is also known as stop error. Driver verifier detected violation is one of the most common BSOD problems. Windows XP, Vista, 7 to Windows 10, 8 or 8.1 all users have chance to encounter this unexpected stop error. Fortunately, There are some pretty awesome ways to fix DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. At first, We should know some information like reasons of this BSOD. It will make the troubleshooting steps more easier.
Sometimes, This BSOD can be a terrible issue like nightmare. It may create windows restarting loop problem. As a result, You may not be able to use your PC until you fix driver verifier detected violation or reset your operating system.
Normally, This blue screen problem is a result of your driver problems. Else, CPU or GPU overclocking, problematic software, antivirus or security programs, virtualization software, incompatible graphics card, outdated windows can cause it. But, Don’t worry! You can easily get rid of this issue, If you can figure out what exactly is causing your problem.
How to Fix DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION
Now, You will know about some really working methods that can resolve this problem. But, Remember, You must try fixing this problem in Safe Mode, If you can’t access your PC normally. Let’s learn them one by one.
1. Disable / Reset Driver Verifier
It’s pretty clear that it is related to driver verifier. So, As first method, We will try to disable it in our PC. According to so many users, This fixes their problem. People who have driver verifier enabled in their PC are more likely to encounter this BSOD. Anyway, To fix driver verifier detected violation, Follow these things.
- First of all, Open Start Menu by clicking on Start button. Now, Type verifier.exe and hit Enter.
- Mark Delete Existing Settings and click on Finish.
- Restart your PC. It will disable verifier in your PC and you will no longer encounter that problem again.
- In case, You face this problem again, You can run a command. Though it does the exact thing what i explained above. Just, Open Command Prompt as administrator. Windows 10 and 8 users can press CTRL + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now, Run the following command.
- Restart your computer. I hope it will “fix driver_verifier_detected_violation” problem.
2. Update Drivers and Windows:
Outdated windows is a heaven of bugs especially the blue screen of deaths. So, You must keep your OS up to date. Outdated drivers may create incompatibility issues which clearly responsible for stop errors. So, You also should update drivers to their latest versions. It may resolve DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION.
3. Uninstall Graphics Card Driver and Install Latest Compatible Version
You will find in many forums that graphics card drivers like NVIDIA or AMD may become a culprit behind this problem. Many peoples have claimed that uninstalling the video driver completely and installing it again solved driver verifier detected violation problem. So, You also can try it.
4. Disable / Uninstall Antivirus:
Another popular fix is disabling security program. If you have third-party antivirus, You can disable or uninstall it. Then see if it fixes this BSOD.
5. Uninstall Virtualization Software to Fix Driver Verifier Detected Violation:
In this decade, Virtualization programs have become very popular. But, It may creates many problems. A few users claimed uninstalling this kinds of software was helpful for them. It fixed their problem. So, You also can uninstall, If you have been using it and facing driver_verifier_detected_violation.
6. Try Automatic Repair Using Windows Bootable Media:
It will require a bootable windows DVD or Pendrive. For example, If you are using Windows 10, You must have a bootable windows 10 pendrive or DVD to perform automatic repair. For many users this process fixed driver verifier detected violation blue screen of death. Here are the procedures.
- Insert Windows Bootable DVD or USB flash drive and restart your PC.
- Now, You should see the setup window automatically. For some PCs, You may need to press F8 or F10 to choose the boot option. Then, Just select DVD or USB drive.
- In setup window, Select language, time and currency, Keyboard input method and click on Next.
- Now, Click on Repair your computer.
- Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
- Then, Select your OS.
- This automatic repair should also solve driver verifier detected violation error.
7. Last Options:
Actually, These are the 6 most common and working methods for this problem. If these don’t help you enough, You may need to go through advanced way. You must figure out which is causing DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION in your PC. To do this, You must analyze minidump file and find problematic drivers. Then, You can uninstall, rollback or update that driver. It can fix almost all BSOD problems, If you are lucky. You also can do system restore and see if it does help you. But, As last option, You can reset windows or do a clean installation.
I hope, This article will be helpful for the users who are looking for the ways to fix driver verifier detected violation. If you need more help, You can search online for more solutions. You also can ask or let me know anything related to this problem in comment box. I’ll try to respond.
Thank you have visited this post Fix DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION [Best Working Ways]. I wish this post can be useful for you… 🙂