Just want the updated basics?
College football’s 2017 coaching carousel got off to a hot start, with a Power 5 head coaching job — Ole Miss — opening before the season even began. Three more FBS gigs opened before Halloween, and plenty more are surely on the way.
Below, we’ll keep track of the basics you need to know. Rather than chasing down every single rumor and ending up with a humongous list of soon-to-be-outdated info, these will be curated lists of the stuff that seems most important at the time.
The coaching changes that have already happened
2. Current rumor stuff
Nothing open at the moment, but we’ve still got NFL hires to get through.
3. In general:
- Pretty much every search, every year, will end up having internet candidate lists like this one.
- Someone’s gonna get pranked by flight-tracking info.
- Your rival is dumb for using a search firm.
- Your rival is also dumb for giving the new guy a gigantic buyout.
- Whoever you do hire is gonna say the same stuff as every other new coach.
- Also, Houston Nutt is probably interested in the job.
Thanks for your visiting on this page Get caught up on 2017’s college football coaching carousel in just a couple minutes, We hope this post can be a good reference for you and provide useful information for you :-).
This article is sourced from: Here