Louisville will take on Florida State on Saturday, and we have all you need to know to watch the action.
The last time the Louisville Cardinals and Florida State Seminoles faced each other was a 63-20 obliteration of the latter. The Seminoles are obviously hoping things will go better this time around. You can catch their 2017 meeting on Saturday at 12 p.m. ET if you tune into ESPN (live streaming via WatchESPN).
Florida State entered that last meeting as the No. 2 team in the nation, and everyone expected it to dominate. Instead, the Seminoles got completely dominated.
If they were to get blown out this time around, it would be surprising, but not nearly as big a deal. The Seminoles are unranked and sport a 2-3 record overall. They opened their season with a loss to No. 1 Alabama, and have fallen to NC State and Miami on top of that.
Louisville hasn’t fared as poorly, but things aren’t going well. The Cardinals won four of their first five games, with a loss to then-No. 3 Clemson in between, but have dropped their last two outings — the first to then-No. 24 NC State, and the second to Boston College.
The loss to Boston College is especially egregious — BC went into that game with the No. 102 offense in the nation, but still put up a total of 45 points against the Cardinals.
Time, TV channel, and streaming info
- Time: 12 p.m. ET
- Location: Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, Fla.
- TV: ESPN
- Streaming: WatchESPN
- Odds: Florida State opened as 6.5-point favorites over Louisville
Louisville vs. Florida State news:
- Florida State got some good news and some bad news when it comes to the injury report. Receivers Keith Gavin and George Campbell will both be out for the game, while outside linebacker Jacob Pugh and safety Trey Marshall will be able to play.
- Lousivlle as a whole is in a state of turmoil at the moment, with its basketball coach being fired and now long-time athletic director Tom Jurich has been fired too.
- The odds for Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson to win the Heisman Trophy have dropped, unsurprisingly.
- The folks over at Tomahawk Nation want to know … are the Seminoles the biggest disappointment from the first half of the college football season?
- If there’s such a thing as a must-win for Florida State, Saturday’s game against Louisville probably qualifies.
- Then again, this matchup doesn’t have a ton going for it on the storyline front. Both teams have struggled enough that ticket prices to the matchup are plummeting.
Louisville vs. Florida State prediction:
Florida State’s defense should be the equalizer here. Louisville may have a better record, but the Seminoles are a more talented team. Then again … they were a more talented team a year ago, too. That didn’t go so well for them. Still, we’re going with Florida State to recover from last year’s drubbing to earn a respectable win on Saturday.
Thanks for your visiting on this page Louisville vs. Florida State 2017 live stream: How to watch online, We hope this post can be a good reference for you and provide useful information for you :-).
This article is sourced from: Here