A simple retweet can make this dream a reality.
What’s that you’re thinking? “There’s no way in hell that a major university would change its mascot to Shrek?” Well, my friends, the University of Toledo’s official Twitter account stated that if this gets 500,000 retweets, the university will change its mascot to Shrek — yes, the big green ogre.
If this gets 500k retweets we’ll change our mascot to Shrek pic.twitter.com/QK1XJL1ykC
— The University of Toledo (@UToledo) April 24, 2018
Toledo’s current mascot, at least for athletics, is the Rocket. Yes, the Rockets’ logo is pretty cool and flows well with Toledo, but GIVE ME SHREK.
1. We need this to happen and we need you, America to ensure that it does.
2. Go retweet this right now.
3. I wasn’t kidding — go retweet it now and come back to this.
4. I’m not really sure if Toledo could legally change its mascot to Shrek, since I’m sure our green buddy is trademarked by Dreamworks, but whatever.
5. WHY HAVEN’T YOU RETWEETED IT YET, IT’S SO SIMPLE
Thank you for your support in this noble cause, and hopefully our dreams of having Shrek run a major university.
Thanks for your visiting on this page Make Toledo change its mascot to Shrek, We hope this post can be a good reference for you and provide useful information for you :-).
This article is sourced from: Here