This dumb Lincoln Riley/Georgia argument is proof that this offseason hasn’t given us anything good to fight about.
After a couple of weeks off, PAPN HAS RETURNED. Pretend like you noticed we were gone.
- Nothing is more prone to overthinking than a soccer shootout
- Making hockey nets bigger and goalpost width smaller
- Lincoln Riley is going to be an SEC Media Days topic, and it’s infuriating
- Paul Finebaum, the Big Ten, and a quick Birmingham radio history lesson
- The ass end of the Big Ten is improving quickly
- Chalky, chalky P5 power rankings
- Wait, how seriously are we supposed to be taking WVU?
- Bill wants to fight Dana Holgorsen
- Jeff Long’s love affair with big, dumb manball
- Arkansas’ path to six wins
- Super awkward coach-AD relationships
- Behold, as we argue about Paul Johnson’s ceiling again
- Would a P5 conference kick a member out?
- Jeremy Pruitt’s making Florida his Super Bowl
- Would MAC schools welome North Dakota State?
- Does Auburn’s 2017 season prove that the Tigers shouldn’t schedule quality OOC opponents? Or that they can overcome it, so go for it?
Thanks for your visiting on this page PAPN: Quietest. Offseason. Ever., We hope this post can be a good reference for you and provide useful information for you :-).
This article is sourced from: Here