A literal buttload. Just listen to find out.
Subscribe to The Solid Verbal: iTunes | RSS
Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | SoundCloud
On our latest Q&A, we attack the following topics with an enthusiasm that’s 100 percent known and verified with mankind:
• Contract jokes aside, what do we think of Jimbo Fisher and the outlook of Texas A&M? Savvy assistant hires? 2018 schedule? Roster questions?
• Is Jim Harbaugh really in a “make-or-break” situation in Ann Arbor with Michigan? What does that actually mean in his very specific scenario at a place that he loves and that seems to love him back?
• Forget about the Heisman, but which 2018 QBs are in an ideal situation to thrive and grow on the national stage? What factors go into determining our out-and-out guesses? How does it apply to Georgia’s Jake Fromm? Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa? Oregon’s Justin Herbert? Penn State’s Trace McSorley? Ohio State’s Dwayne Haskins (perhaps)? Washington’s Jake Browning?
• Which conference looks like it might have the deepest roster of decent QBs?
• What is a bidet?
• What buffalo (hot sauce + butter) food reigns supreme?
• Is cornbread atop the chili side dish mountain?
• What is Ty’s most awkward dating story? What’s Dan’s?
• Is there any hope for an interesting XFL?
… and more!
Thanks for your visiting on this page The Solid Verbal: Texas A&M worries, Michigan confidence, and a Q&A buttload, We hope this post can be a good reference for you and provide useful information for you :-).
This article is sourced from: Here